There will always be non-essential doctrines upon which committed Christians disagree, but the core beliefs are non-negotiable. We believe:
- The Bible is the inspired Word of God.
- There is one true God, revealed to us in the form of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- Jesus Christ is the only Son of God.
- All people are sinners and are in need of a Savior, Jesus Christ.
- Salvation is accepted by faith in Christ alone.
- The Holy Spirit is given to all believers.
As a church we have the following mission:
- To teach the Word of God to adults and children accurately, in context, with relevant application.
- To allow God’s Spirit to work primarily through His Word, refining us to make us increasingly useful to Him.
- To make Christ and the gospel of His saving work known.
- To support God’s work of the gospel of Christ in the local area and throughout the world.